WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
1. Hey everyone! Have you ordered your yearbook yet? If not, you have to order it by TOMORROW or you won’t get one! Go online to order it today. The cost is $65. Because we didn’t sell the extra books we ordered last year, we will not be ordering anymore this year! If you don’t order now, you won’t get one! Don’t miss out! This is the 50th anniversary of Whitesboro Sr. High! A collector’s edition!
2. Open enrollment for Drivers Education is now available. Information is in the Guidance Office. Classes begin March 15th.
3. All Boys Varsity club members who are interested in playing in our annual Warrior Bowl Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament IS TOMORROW, please sign up with Coach Maggiolino by TODAY.
4. There will be a mandatory meeting for all boys interested in trying out for Varsity & JV Baseball this spring. The meeting will be TODAY in room 525 @ 2:15 important paperwork will be handed out.
5. Mandatory Track & Field meeting for all boys & girls to receive paperwork this Wednesday. The meeting will be held in the cafeteria at 2:30 pm.
6. Attention Bridge Builders! Our next meeting will be held TOMORROW after school in room 625. New members are welcomed to attend.
7. Tickets for the Whitesboro High School Musical Disney’s the Little Mermaid are now on sale! Tickets are $8.00 and can be purchased in the main office. Show is March 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th at 7:00 PM in the high school auditorium. See your there!
8. There will be a Model UN meeting TOMORROW in room 527 after school. We will be going over details for the Rochester Conference. Please plan on attending if you will be going to the conference in March. If you cannot attend please see Mrs. Dean for details.
9. Each year on February 27th we celebrate International Polar Bear Day. This holiday was established to raise awareness about the conservation status of polar bears in regards to global warming.
10. Any Boys interested in playing Varsity Golf for this coming season, there will be an initial meeting taking place this Wednesday, at 3:30 at Deerfield Elementary School in room 21. There will be a shuttle bus that leaves the high school around 2:45. Please come in from the gymnasium in the back of the school. Please make sure you have signed up and checked with the school nurse for clearance before the meeting. Thank you. Coach McQueen.
11. The library will be open after school Tuesday & Thursday this week.
12. SENIORS!!! Scholarship time is here. Take advantage of the scholarships available to you in Guidance: STEM Scholars Program – Deadline Feb. 28th; American Society of Military Comptrollers – Deadline Feb. 28th; Zonta Club Awards – Deadline March 1st; Firemen’s Association of NY – Deadline March 15th; Whitesboro Alumni Scholarship – Deadline March 15th; Berkshire Bank Foundation – Deadline March 22nd; & Utica Men’s & Women’s Bowling – Deadline May 1st.