WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
Boys Varsity Bowling at Proctor 4:00 PM Pin-O-Rama
Girls Varsity Bowling Proctor Home 4:00 PM Vista Lanes
Boys JV Basketball at Proctor 5:30 PM Proctor HS
Girls JV Basketball Proctor Home 5:30 PM Whitesboro HS
Co-ed Varsity Nordic Skiing at Dream Team Relay 5:30 PM Camden MS
Boys Varsity Basketball at Proctor 7:00 PM Proctor HS
Boys Varsity Ice Hockey CBA Home 7:00 PM Whitestown Rec. Ctr.
Girls Varsity Basketball Proctor Home 7:00 PM Whitesboro HS
1. A reminder to all International Club members: Your T-shirt orders are due to Mr. Klein Wednesday. Any member who still owes candy sale money must turn it in immediately. Please see Mr. Klein with any questions. Foreign Student day is six weeks away.
2. The Interfaith Coalition of Greater Utica Scholarship is now available. It is open to Juniors and Seniors. The deadline is January 31st. Applications are in the Guidance Office.
3. Listen up students! The Sophomore Class is selling hats for $10.00 and gloves for only $5.00! They are for sale during lunch periods 6 & 7, and in Mrs. Alexander’s room, 627. Stop by and pick up some gloves to support the sophomore class!
4. Sign up now for Spring Indoor Soccer. Registration will take place at Whitestown Vets Club on Sat., Jan. 28th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm; Wed., Feb. 1st, from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm & Sat., Feb. 11th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. More information in Main Office.
5. Literary Magazine will meet on TODAY at 2:20 in room 619. New members are welcome. (A. Puckey)
6. Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The Smoke Signal will be meeting on Wednesday in room 621. If you cannot attend and wish to work on the winter issue, please stop by. New members are always welcome!
7. There will be a mandatory meeting for all girls trying out for lacrosse on Thursday in room 518 at 2:20 PM.
8. SENIORS!!! Scholarship time is here. Take advantage of the scholarships available to you in Guidance: American Legion Auxiliary Post #1113 – Deadline Feb. 23rd; STEM Scholars Program – Deadline Feb. 28th; American Society of Military Comptrollers – Deadline Feb. 28th; Zonta Club Awards – Deadline March 1st; Firemen’s Association of NY – Deadline March 15th; Berkshire Bank Foundation – Deadline March 22nd; & Utica Men’s & Women’s Bowling – Deadline May 1st.
9. Attention Hockey Fans: Whitesboro Hockey Boosters present the 2017 Warrior White-Out Night: Come and cheer on our State ranked Warriors Varsity Hockey team as they take on the New Hartford Spartans on Thursday, at Whitestown Rec. Center at 7:00 PM. First 100 people through the door will receive a free Warriors White-Out T-Shirt to join in on the excitement as we rock our rink in white!
10. Attention Bridge Builders! Our next club meeting will be on Mon., Jan. 23rd at 2:15 in room 625. New members are encouraged to attend.